Ear, Nose & Throat Community
head and ear pressur

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

head and ear pressur

i have this before about 3 months ago but i was dizzy last time and the doctor said it was labyrintitas but 3 days ago it came back,this time without the dizzy spells,its like im worried about something(im not at all) but its like prssure in my head around my temples and my neck and throat seem to go really tight,it really worries me,it comes on worse when i think about it! occasionally when i touch my ears they hurt and sometimes go red,can you help?x
Daughter, has similar complaints, also was dizzy a few months back and when that started go get better, the pressure started.  She has had it for almost 3 months now and nothing helps... she was on ativan for anxiety, tried therapy, but they said she wasn't stressed or anxious.  Just had an eye exam, normal.  And the neuro just says it is tension headaches.  She does feel some ear pressure too and sometimes pain but nothing in her face that would indicate sinuses.
Check out the possibility that she is electromagnetically sensitive -- reacting to cell phones, wifi or cordless phones and even electrical devices.