head rushes, dizziness, head and ear pressure
okay so my recurring symptoms are in my profile. however, something new happened last night. i was getting the usual spell of dizziness(unsteady appearing room, slight loss of balance, visually it appeared as if i was looking at things while my head was floating on water) and alongside of it i was getting pressure in my head that seemed to be coming from way behind my face, where i imagine the sphenoid sinus is, and pressure that seemed to be pushing up against my ears from the inside. remember, i also have crackling noises when i swallow and yawn too(eustachian tube dysfunction)... well in addition to the pressure and dizziness, i got sudden head rushes at uneven intervals every few minutes, and it sorta felt like the blood was rushing into my deep sinuses. of course, anxiety hit me because i immediately thought of those people that suddenly die of a heart attack when the only symptom/warning they had was a head rush. i thought long and hard about going to the ER but i am uninsured and a huge debt seemed like icing on the cake. anyway i eventually fell asleep after a lot of anxiety(i was nervous and my heart was beating fast). this morning i woke up to a couple more head rushes but they went away and now im back to the usual equilibrium problems, constant head pressure, and occassional severe bout of dizziness. i never felt like i was passing out, it was just an overwhelming sensation..........last year i was diagnosed with allergic rhinitis and postnasal drip, it that helps anything. i would like an answer. can sinus allergies cause dizziness, and sudden head rushes???? just knowing how would help ease my mind.
I get the same body rushes almost like being mildly shocked.When i get them i feel kinda light headed and feel strange like spacy.i have sinus problems also ,allergys,stuffy nose,and nasel drip.i think its all connected to sinus problems.It feels almost like tiny adrenaline shocks thru the body and head.
Pressure from inside the ear and head pressure? along side EDT? and some kind of dizzy feeling?  Sounds to me (who don't know much) like an inner ear infection and/or many other inner ear problems.  I'd talk to your PCP first and after being given something that doesn't work I'd talk to an ENT.