Ear, Nose & Throat Community
headache and buzzing in the ears
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

headache and buzzing in the ears

Ive had this headache for over 4 weeks now   I woke up with it one morning. it was above my left eye. it has since migrated to around my eyes and then towards the back of my head and has decreased in intensity.  its not throbing but hurts when i exert myself or bend over. if i sneeze it hurts my head pretty bad for a couple minutes. about a week ago i started having hearing problems. I have loud ringing or buzzing in my ears and voices sometimes sound like robots.  My doc gave me amoxicillan for a sinus infection but it didnt help. I tryed benedryl and sudefed and that didnt help either. Ive had some achinness and chills but not too bad and not very often.overall I dont really feel sick and people tell me i look fine. but now im feeling a little dizzy sometimes.    Any ideas what could be wrong with me?
Related Discussions
541234_tn?1266678697
i would suggest you go to a chiropractor i swear by them, did you try antibiotic ear drops ? now i have chronic  sinusitis and i have to eat HORSERADISH or cheddar horseradish cheese , i suppose anything spicy would help open up your eustascian tube and sinus, i use rhinocort nasal spray its water based,  i am allergic to chamomile its the rag weed family so you could be eatting something or drinking something that is causing you congestion animal dander? cat hair is terrible for my allergies  my dr said try the antibiotic ear drops this will drain into your eustachian tube if there is swelling from sinus it kept me quiet , i suppose you can try the antrivert  maclazin for vertigo  it makes you drowsy might help  A/C GIVES ME TERRIBLE HEAD PAIN , pure nose saline spray will keep you moisturized  hope something i do helps you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...