Ear, Nose & Throat Community
hearing not fully back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

hearing not fully back

just a quick question, have had fluid in ear for almost week, and today i can hear better, and the ringing is better, just wanted to kno if my hearing was suppsed to come back in full all at once.or gradually as the fluid leaves, i wasn't sure if when the fluid leaves it all leaves at once or a little at a time
More likely this will be a gradual process.  That you have already had improvements this early is actually pretty good!  Many people have this last longer.
hey just wanted to let ya kno, ur responses have helped me out alot, cause my anxiety tends to make me over worry about things, and u have put my mind  to rest with this, just wanted to say i appreciate it
You are welcome -- glad to hear it!