hello
I have been diagnosed with vestibular nerve damage and just wanna say to all who have this i wish you a full recovery.Im going for my balance test but the ENT through elimination and the hearing test pretty much confirmed i have vestibular nerve damage through a viral infection.Just wanted to say i to all dont ever give up and just fight this throught rehab and by pushing yourself.I ride my bike miles a day till im dizzy and wanna throw up but i know its helping cause i can ride father and father everyday.Compensation willm come but you have to get off the meds and force your mind to retrain itself and 1 day 1 know i will get my balance back and be close to 100 % again.Just dont give up cause the mind will give up.Just push yourself,make your brain work for you then against you.I wish all who have this a speedy recovery cause its a horrible thing to have:)
Yes, I am glad you have confirmation about what is going on.  

I would agree attitude plays a great part in your recovery.  
I wonder if surgical deafening is a 100 % cure.Just eliminate the Ear all together and just have 1 working ear.I heard the VRT rehab is BS and i will decline any offers for that if its not a 100 % cure.Sometimes being alive isnt enough.A bottle of xanax and a 5th of whiskey can bring a complete cure.**** THIS ******** DIESEASE AND THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY FOR NOT KNOWING **** ABOUT IT.Guess cloning sheep and **** is more important than things like cancer and aids etc and things like vestibular disease that destroys peoples lives.You doctors and medical community can ****** blow me.Your about everything but the cure.I need to find a 100 % cure for this disease or i call it a life.Im through
ignore the first comment in the thread,that was just BS i got from the medicasl community to let yuo down easy that your ****** for life
maybe i need psychiatric treatment im not sure