help ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uneven pressure -causes me to pop ears
fullness-causes me to pop ears
thumping in ears
sensitive to sound for ex singers
crackle when i swallow
ringing
cant spend a day with out popping my ears because of pressure and fulness
what can this be?
doctor any1 feel free to cmment
Eustachean Tube Disfunction
i have a similar problem. i obtained it from takeing a plane trip..on the way down i had unbearable ear pain. After words my ears havent the been the same.. i find the need to pop my ears several times a day..i went to see an ears nose and throat doctor who said my ear drums looked fine( btw to let u know i was born with a hole in my ear drum that i had surgery to fix not sure if u have had similar prob.)  but mostly the doctor chawlked it up to allergies and congestion....this could be the answer to your problems however it wasnt for me.....
I just flew home today and on the desent my right ear hurt really bad.  I tried to pop it (plug my nose and blow), but nothing.  I keep trying but it doesn't do anything.  My ear actually hurts and I can't hear as well out of it.  I took some Sudafed, but I still can't pop my ear.  I already take Xyzal and NasacortAQ.  Is there anything else I can try?