i am confused and scared
i don't know if i have this what we called sinuses but since grade 2 or 3 i always have a colds until now that im already in 4th year high school sometimes i thought that it just i have an allergy, i've never try to go to a doctor for some medications and check up, and my problem now is this morning  i have expel mucus from my  nose and suddenly there's a certain blood that been  intermixed, what will i do or what do you think about this, did i have  some disease or  whatsoever? thanks
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of nasal stuffiness and mucus with blood could be due to sinusitis, but this is usually accompanied by one sided facial pain. Nosebleeds can also occur due to trauma, exposure to warm dry air more common in winter months, rhinitis, infections, vigorous blowing, foreign bodies and deviated nasal septum. I suggest you consult your primary care physician and he may refer you to an ENT specialist if needed.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
I agree with Paderla here, you need to check in with your Primary Care Physician. And a ENT (Ear, Nose , Throat) Doctor if needed. I think even without a referal you should still make an appointment with a ENT.

Cheers, and don't worry too much. You may find it's nothing :)