Ear, Nose & Throat Community
is this really caused from my sinus infections?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

I have been told that all my symptoms discussed below are due to chronic sinus infection/disease.  I just want to see what your opinion might be.
I am a 30 year old female whom has suffered from dizziness/lightheadedness, nausea, headaches/migraines for the past several years.  I also have a tendency to have low energy and tire very easily.  I have been to the doctor several times for these symptoms but nobody seems to be able to pinpoint exactly what's going on.  A couple of years ago I went to the ER for a migraine and found to have no blood flow in my left vertebral artery.  I was referred to a neurologist where an angiogram was performed.  It was found that I have a dissection which has cut off all blood flow through my left vertebral artery.  However, a stent was not placed because my other vertebral artery has sufficient bloodflow from what I have been told.  Since this I have suffered migraines, neck pain, and as of in the recent months I now have tingling of my feet and hands.  Sometimes my vision is a bit blurred.  If I put my chin to my chest, pain shoot through the back of my neck and down my legs.  My leg pain occurs gets so bad at times that I cannot sleep at night.  My neck pain is so intense at times, that I can barely move my neck.   When I turn my head I can feel grinding/crunching, but it also seems to have a "catch" where it will kind of pop the a burning sensation runs though my neck along with intense pain.  Also, there have been times in the past few months that it almost feels as though my heart stops for a second and I become breathless...but only for a second.  I have had a few EKG's done which all have been normal.  Seven years ago I went also found out that I have a small cyst on/near my brain stem.  I also have a lump on the back of my neck on the left side.  It doesn't hurt but it seems to be getting larger.  It's not very big...maybe the size of the tip of my finger.  I also get pain behind my shoulder blade(s)...seems like after I eat (I know that sounds strange).  And at times the tops of my thighs feel like sandpaper was rubbed all over them...it hurts to touch and having clothing rub against it is very painful.  I have always suffered from bad allergies and chronic sinus infections.  I have had one sinus surgery about 6 or 7 years ago, and looks like I am going to need another one.  I am not sure if any of these symptoms are linked together or not, but if you have any ideas on what might be going on, I would love to hear what your input would be.