lump in throat
Last week I started feeling sick. I had a sore scratchy throat and then begin with a cough, runny nose, and fatigue. I assumed I was just coming down with a cold. After a couple days my throat really began to hurt and I looked at the back of my throat in the mirror  and saw some swelling and red bumps, plus a lot of post nasal drip.

I was worried it may be strep but almost everything I have seen online tells me it is not strep.

No it is a week later and I am feeling much better. I still have some post nasal drip when I wake up. The only thing that is really bothering me is my throat. It is not sore it just feels like their is a golf ball on the left side. I still see the red dots to and their is some swollen portion on the left side. I am unsure what I should do. I don't have insurance and do not want to go in if it is just something I need to let pass. But I am worried it could be serious.