Aa
A
A
Close
mucus with blood in nose
i have blood in my mucus its been 3 days now..
am i in serious danger ? i think i have sinusitis becaus of the maxillary pain ive been suffering i also have coughs and colds since last week. what am i gonna do? PLEASE HELP ME.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of blood in the mucus could be due to sinusitis. They can cause inflammation of the nasal mucosa and the bleeding. Sinus infections can cause stuffiness of the nose with nasal blockage, which can make breathing through the nose difficult. It can also cause post nasal drip and lead to an irritation in the throat. But it could also be due to other causes like polyps or other inflammatory causes due to allergens or infections of the nasal mucosa. You will need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime practice good breathing exercises, humidify your room and do steam inhalations.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of blood in the mucus could be due to sinusitis. They can cause inflammation of the nasal mucosa and the bleeding. Sinus infections can cause stuffiness of the nose with nasal blockage, which can make breathing through the nose difficult. It can also cause post nasal drip and lead to an irritation in the throat. But it could also be due to other causes like polyps or other inflammatory causes due to allergens or infections of the nasal mucosa. You will need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime practice good breathing exercises, humidify your room and do steam inhalations.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank