multiple swollen lymph nodes
I have multiple enlarged and sore lymph nodes on the right side of my neck for eight months now.  Also mild ear and jaw pain.  My ENT doctor tells me not to worry about it but that if I insist he will do a biopsy of the largest node.  I am not sure what to do.  Anyone else have these symptoms? What did you do?
Can you please let me know what you have found out so far?  My wife is having the same problem.
I myself have the same exact syptoms. My physician sent me to an ENT physician who ran a contrast CT Scan on the neck and clavical areas. They did determine the nodes were indeed swollen to the size of a grown mans thumb tip. They have yet to do anything else at the moment. I suggest you try to schedule an appointment with an Endocrinologist. They specialize in nodes etc. You may have a better result.
something to consider is dental health.. sometimes cavities, or teeth requiring root canal treatment can spread infection, causing lymph nodes to swell in the facial and neck regions.. it happened to me.

my infection was caused by a root canal performed improperly - and now have a tiny inflammation in the lymph node by my left ear - been this way for over 2 years now - but no doctor or ENT finds anything to be concerned with.  had a CT scan, showing the node is not large enough to be alarmed.  

looking into supplements to help the body fight inflammation - Quercetin is one - there are many others.. the main goal is to flush out the system, and try to help the body eliminate toxins.  maybe consider having a blood panel taken - check to make sure your white blood cell count is normal - this will tell you whether you are fighting an infection.

good luck  :)
this is scary knowing that many peoples symptoms are post root canal. My root canal
lower molar was 6 months ago and I have been suffering ever since with facial swelling at
the area of the jawline and terrible submandibular gland pain and lymph node pain in
my neck. Had ct and sialogram and nothing noted. I feel for anyone suffering with this.
I believe it is some kind of inflammation happening has anyone had lymph node biopsied
after this and is anything found? I am interested in the idea  of seeing an Endocrinologist
as pointed out by maggie. I think doctors are stumped.
good luck all

if i find relief i will let you know