my ear
my ears block but if i pull my ear lobe back it pops so i can hear again this happens every 5 minutes .this happens in both ears .i have has this for about 4 to 5 years and it gets very annoying . we have suggested it was glue ear but he said that it was not , however when i read about glue ear they said it gets worse in winter which happens to me .
i've been to my doctor many time however doesnt know what the problem is . if anyone know the problem or things they know the problem but need more detail feel free to ask ( i am soo desprate anything will help ) thank you xx .
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There are tubes called 'Eustachian  tubes' which connect the middle ear to the throat, this balances the air pressure in the ears. This tube can get  blocked due to infections of the throat, which can give lead to a feeling of fullness in the ears. This can also result in infection of the ears. The blocked ears can be opened up by the valsalva maneuver, where air is blown into the cheeks against a closed nostrils, this sometimes helps to open up the tubes. Steam inhalations and warm salt water gargles can help clear the tube.

The tubes can also be blocked in Eustachian  tubes dysfunction. Here the blockage can be intermittent. Discuss these options with your consulting doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
thank you i will deffently try it xx
my doctor vaccumed my ears to get rid of all the waxs and now its all sorted :) xx
My eustachian tubes have been blocked for 3 months now. It all started after using a nasal rinse for about 2 1/2 weeks. If it wasn't for my faith in God I've have went crazy by now. I've been on antibiotics for 8 week now, they have torned my stomach up. Now I have that to deal with. Pls tell me I can get the tubes back open without surgery.