my nose noise
my nose keeps making a weezing noise when i breathe? and some people say i breath very haevy out of my nose, its like a high pitched whistle any one got an idea what it may be? am i silly to go to the dic and ask about it
How long has this been going on?  If not for long, then you could have a stuffy nose!  When there are boogers (teehee, I'm such a child) trapped up there, it makes it harder to breathe, which is why you would breathe heavily.  Just like a snore, it can make a whistling sound as you breathe in and out. It's happened to me before and usually happens when I have a cold or in the middle of a stuffy night.  

If it's been going on for a long time, I don't think it's a danger, but if it's really bothering you, then go ahead and ask your doctor.  If it bothers you and distracts you when you breathe, then I can see how that could be extremely annoying.  So yes, ask him.

But if it has only been a short while, relax.  It will go away in a few days. ^_^

Caitlin
its been for around 6 months, the things is it leads to a really dry mouth and people sitting next to me in lectures ask why i breathe so heavy witha wheezing noise