Ear, Nose & Throat Community
neck inflammation & lymph node
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

neck inflammation & lymph node

Recently, my neck and shoulder muscles became really tight and inflamed. Also, for the first time i was able to feel one my lymph nodes. I can feel one on the right side of my neck (towards the back)and although it is less than 1 centimeter, i figured it is swollen because i cant feel anything on the other side of my neck.  My question is: do lymph nodes react to inflammation? such as the inflammation I had in my neck & shoulders? or is it only infections? I had blood work done (routine) and everything was fine so i dont think i had an infection.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
200251_tn?1245993501
I have the same thing & I havent been sick. I am having it biopsied on the 16th. Check thyroid forums and undiagnosed symptoms for results. Your problem sound similar to mine with the gland.
Blank
I'm bumping this up, hoping either of you are still around, and found an answer, because I could have written your post!  I have not been to the Dr. yet, and and worried.  My nodes are swollen along the jawline area.
Blank
my neck muscles on the front of my neck sort of on the sides have been abnormaly large for about a year now. They arnt horribly big but are noticable. I can feel that the yare tight and swollen when i move my head around. I don't know what to do about this, i havnt been sick for a year so i know its not that.... If there is any advice anyone can give me please answer this post.... send comments to ***@**** , thank you
Blank
Did anyone of you found out what's causing the problems. I also have to say that specially the first entry could have been written by me. Sounds identic.
Blank
I have my Inflammation of Lymphnodes too. I've been in checkup to the doctor and he diagnosed me to take an antibiotic. Although it is not a serious disease, if you won't give immediate attention on this it can lead you to lymphnode cancer. So better go to check up now...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...