no taste
I had a sinus infection which has cleared up but i can't taste or smell anything, is there anything that can be done for this? meds i was taking were pseudovent 400mg and cefdinir 300mg.
Your sinus infection has been cleared up, and it may have permanently damaged your olfactories, or you possibly have a lingering infection in the part of your sinuses that contain your olfactories.  I've had the same problem--losing my smell and taste for a month.  In desperation, I developed The Sinus Flush, which turned out to be remarkably effective and restored my sense of smell and taste to better than before my infection.  It may not work for you, and it's mildly risky, because you have to bend over in the shower to get the saline all the way up into your sinuses.  If you dare to try it, cursor the blue "friggy" and go to My Journal for instructions.