Ear, Nose & Throat Community
nose is very red inside

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

nose is very red inside

hi i looked up my nose with a little torch to see what was going on
the inside looks red - when i use a tissue there is blood spotting - so it not a nose bleed but its bit bloody and bits of white discharge too - usually when i blow my nose its clear
when i look up im sure i can see a bit of a grey lump = is this a polyp? ive not noticed it from the otehr day when i checked - i know smoking is prob irrritating it so i best stop
some days im blocked - somedays its runny - usually more runny after using a nasal ******  ehich clears the sinuses

is beconase ok to use for a long time - ove used it for a couple of days but not seeing much change
also sterimar which is saline spray feels good as it moisterises the nose in the morning  - in the morning i feel like ive got crusts aroud the nostrils ! i know gross
anyone help?

also a bout  6 months ago i whacked my nose on a table when leaning down  to get something - it never bled but im sure there is a ridge there - can it be broken? its when i touch the nose more than the look!
if i press nostril and blow the right one sounds like really snotty and clear mucus will come out
whats that about?
It a funny thing that snorting cocaine will do. Besides looking up you nose with a "little" torch.
excuse but who are you ? dont bother replying to my thread when you got nothing helpful to say
and looking up with a torch enables me to see up my nose  - are you stupid?