Ear, Nose & Throat Community
nose is very red inside
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

nose is very red inside

hi i looked up my nose with a little torch to see what was going on
the inside looks red - when i use a tissue there is blood spotting - so it not a nose bleed but its bit bloody and bits of white discharge too - usually when i blow my nose its clear
when i look up im sure i can see a bit of a grey lump = is this a polyp? ive not noticed it from the otehr day when i checked - i know smoking is prob irrritating it so i best stop
some days im blocked - somedays its runny - usually more runny after using a nasal ******  ehich clears the sinuses

is beconase ok to use for a long time - ove used it for a couple of days but not seeing much change
also sterimar which is saline spray feels good as it moisterises the nose in the morning  - in the morning i feel like ive got crusts aroud the nostrils ! i know gross
anyone help?

Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
also a bout  6 months ago i whacked my nose on a table when leaning down  to get something - it never bled but im sure there is a ridge there - can it be broken? its when i touch the nose more than the look!
Blank
if i press nostril and blow the right one sounds like really snotty and clear mucus will come out
whats that about?
Blank
350279_tn?1208017145
It a funny thing that snorting cocaine will do. Besides looking up you nose with a "little" torch.
Blank
excuse but who are you ? dont bother replying to my thread when you got nothing helpful to say
and looking up with a torch enables me to see up my nose  - are you stupid?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank