Ear, Nose & Throat Community
pain in mouth jaw and tired

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

pain in mouth jaw and tired

I have a swollen line were my gum line meets my cheek on the inside left its swollen a bit but moderitly painfull and getting worse now my jaw bellow it aces as well and im getting mor tired during the day it has not let up iv had this issue for about 4 days now  my lymph nodes are a littil swollen as well now like i said its a line its not a lump its like if you rooled some playdoe untill its prity thin then placed a short pice the length of the tip of ur index finger to your knuckle also i have almost a congested feeling in my nose not runny tho any one have any idias i hat doc and just want to know it i abslutly have to ge
It sounds like gum disease.  This can actually be quite serious.  It causes as much tooth loss as tooth decay, and more than that, the bacteria can get in your blood stream and cause systemic and heart problems.  

You should be using an extra soft toothbrush.  Colgate makes good ones.  Use baking soda and peroxide toothpaste.  Floss with a gentle type floss.