Ear, Nose & Throat Community
please help somebody

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

please help somebody

I have a throat infection I have never had one ever in my life but 10 months ago due to stress I started smoking ONe cig a day or sometimes  1 in ten days on 2ND APRIL,2015 i QUIT SMOKING BUT SINCE IT WAS MY LAST i TOOK A LAST PUFF BUT IT WAS TO HOT AND I COUFHED BUT FROM NEXT DAY i STARTED FEELING SCRATCHY FEELING IN LEFT SIDE OF MY THROAT  AND MY LEFT EAR WAS BLOCKED I HAVE SHOWN IT TO VARIOUS DOCTORS BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN CURED MY THROAT IS RED ALL THE TIME I DO FEEL RELIVE AND LESS  PAIN BUT I STILL CAN SEE SMALL WHITE AND PINK BUMPS IN MY THROAT A WHITE SPOT ALSO APPEARS EVERY NOW AND THEN AND VANISHES AFTER MANY DAYS I HAVE DONE AN X RAY TEST WHEN THE DOCTOR ASKED, 10 DAYS AGO THE REPORT WAS NORMAL,WHAT IS THAT I HAVE PLEASE HELP ME IS IT CANCER SHOULD I TELL ABOUT MY PAST SMOKING HABIT TO MY DOCTOR,IHAVE ALSO READ THAT A SORE THROAT OR STREP THROAT LASTS FOR 3 TO 7 DAYS AT MAXIMUM WHEN UNTREATED BUT IT HAS BEEN A MONTH NOW AND I AM TAKING MEDICINES ALSO BUT IT IS NOT CURED.
I don't think its cancer, I've been dealing with it to for about 6 months now.
Do you have the same condition as me I showed it to another ENT yesterday and he told me it's pharangitis.I am also feeling pain in the left side of my throat from yesterday and from past 4 days my motion is not coming good and I feel heaviness and warmness in the left side of my stomach more upwards than downwards.thankyou for replying me I really appreciate it.
it's not cancer^^ I guess, I'm not a doc