Ear, Nose & Throat Community
pro bono rhinoplasty

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

pro bono rhinoplasty

How does one qualify for pro bono. I am on medicaid. I had a docter who said he would do it under the table if my insurance covered the deviated septum. Not only did he not do it. But since the innitial injury resulted some awful side affect more than physical. Everytime I see it or put glasses on and the glasse send me into agonizing pain. I snore since the injury and my ability to smell is destroyed. I could live with the bump if I had everything else (except the snoring which happened after the accident). But the constant pain that ends in migrains and the memory of the abuser thats right up there in my anxiety and emotionall pain. Does anyone have advice and will anyone out there help me. Single mom, 7 year old son. thank you
Tags: rhinoplasty, Anxiety, years, help, pro bono, Pain, help me