recurrent soft palate and tonsil ulcers help!
So over the past few months I have been having a lot of problems with ulcers near my throat and they really hurt! I've been getting more generalized mouth ulcers all over, but the worst big nasty ones keep appearing on my soft palate next to the uvula on either side. I keep getting multiple ones on my tonsils and they really hurt! I tend to feel sick when I get them and always think I'm coming down with strep throat again until I look and see the ulcers. They are giving me really bad headaches and earaches, and this time around my voice has been really strained (don't know if the voice strain is related, but it rarely happens to me).

What is this?! This is like the 80th time this is happening and it's driving me mad.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The ulcers could be canker sores. It is very painful and can occur due to stress, vitamin deficiencies or trauma. Apply chlorhexidine  gel or any other oral anti septic gel you can find twice daily on your mouth ulcers and leave it on for 2 mins and then do warm salt water gargles. Drink or eat half hour after application. Take OTC multivitamins rich in riboflavin to counter the mouth ulcers.

If it still persists consult your dentist to rule out other disorders like Pemphigus which cause blisters on the skin and mucous membranes.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.