Ear, Nose & Throat Community
right ear nose and throat
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

right ear nose and throat

I had an ear infection several months ago which caused blisters to form around my ear drum. Went to ENT and was given antibotics and nasal spray. It took about 3 months to improve. But ever since then I have some pain in my right ear and often feel as if its plugged. I have since then seen an audilogist ,asked her to check my ear out and she said it looked fine. My right nostril is often congested, and right side of my throat hurts a bit. Recently went for an exam by an allergist and he said it all looks fine. My blood work from my Dr. said my EOS and MONO were slightly elevated. He says no concern. I don't even know what that means and get so nervious I forget to ask questions.
hi,relax and don't get apprehensive about your symptoms as it seems you are having allergic manifestations.Usually, it leads to serous otitis media(fluid in middle ear) giving sensation of plugged ear.Also, raised EOS counts are also suggestive of allergic cause.Antihistaminics,decongestants along with antibiotics(if needed) may help.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank