rumbling in ear when i yawn or move/stretch my head
hey i have this rumbaing in my ear i get when i yawn and move my stretch my head and neck also when i cover my ear all i here is rumbling and ringing i would realing like to no what this rumbling sound is, and how to fix it i dont think its part of my tinnitus, i fill like i have a blocked ear somthimes, sometimes pressure but this rumbling what is it?
I too had that problem a few yrs ago I went to the doctor and explained it and they flushed my ears it felt weird at first but after it was done I no longer had that problem again
One thing I can come up with, and there is a thread on this, is a muscle that attaches to the ear drum that clenches in preparation of loud sounds to help protect the ear.  Some people have control of this muscle and other have partial control, and the rest don't have any.  Do a search on this site for,  "I can make thunder in my ear", or something like that...  It's a very long thread.