Ear, Nose & Throat Community
scabby ears and nose

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

scabby ears and nose

Hi, I have had sore ears and nose for nearly three years now and it's driving me nuts. My ears weep constantly and crust over and smell awful. sometimes this goes away but not for long and they are constantly itchy. My nose is constantly scabbed up and sore. At its worst it can seem like lots of blood clots. This hinders my breathing and i feel like i have a blocked up nose most of the time. I have been to my doctor on numerous occassions and i was told to give up smoking, which i did and have for over 2 years now. The doctor tells me my ears are clear, but the the leak a yellowy type fluid. Someone please help. It's really getting to me now and i'm made to feel like im attentton seeking at my GP's and i i'm in pain especially with my nose