shooting pain behind my ars
i have been getting this weird shooting pain behind my ears. it happens few times a day and its like this sharp pain behind the ears and the pain lasts for 1-2 seconds and goes away. its more like the pain you get when you go swimming and water goes behind your ears and causes pain. i do suffer from anxiety and im not sure if thats anxiety related but i doubt it is because anxiety doesn't cause ear pain. i told my doctor once and he said i dont see any infection in you ears. im kind of fearing inner ear infection or some sort of brain problem pressuring the ear nerves and causing this symptoms but i might be wrong. i do have TMJ one my right side but it has never caused any problems or symptoms before. i never experienced ear pain because of that and also i get pain in my both ears which makes it a little unlikely to be TMJ related.
Hi john. I have been getting almost similar pain for a few days now. Did you find any cause or solution? Please help.