Ear, Nose & Throat Community
single blisters on palate

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

single blisters on palate

Hi, does anyone know what could cause a small single clear blister to keep appearing on my palate?  It comes and goes, not always in the same place but nearby.  If I leave it alone it's gone within 24hrs but if I pop it, it seems like I suffer with sore throat etc for a few weeks.  I had similar single small fluid filled blisters appearing on the inside of my bottom lip and inside my cheeks last year, but when I left them, they eventually went away and stayed away - except perhaps now they are back in a different location?  Thanks for any help.
I have the EXACT same thing going on. I hate them. I just posted a similar question.  Hopefully we will get some answers.  I was glad to hear that you popped yours cause I have popped mine too.  
I, too, have had the same problem!  Mine is always in one place - and sore!!  I usually pop it, but if I leave it alone, I guess it goes away... But it's bothersome!!
Hope someone can help us!
Saw my doctor again today after 18 months of tests and worry.  I have a VIRUS!  Plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, take care of yourself, good diet, vitamin c etc and it will resolve itself.  Do not pop them as the virus is contained in the blister and will just spread.  It is a systemic virus, it is non specific and will just come and go if you are stressed, tired and not taking care of yourself, a bit like cold sores.  Not sure if this is what you have, but it may help.
This actually does make me feel better - mine definitely do come and go with increased stress and times of fatigue, just like cold sores.  I'm so glad that one of us got some answers!!  Thanks so much for relaying your information!!