snorting pills bad for your ear nose and throat?
i have been snorting pills for a couple years now...im ashamed to say it but i have.....the last time i did i felt like the piil went straight from my nose to my ear? my ears and thoat always hurt...and i think its from snorting pills? could this be possible? what are the dangers of snorting pills, to your ears, and throat? i am a prograstinator so i havent been to the ear, nose, and throat, doctor and my ears and throat have been hurting for a year....i know i need to go see one and im goin to soon cause i dont want my healt to be at risk anymore....anyways if anyone has any adive or know anything about this topic please write me back asap im very concerned....thanks :)
I am having the same problem only mines a bit worse. I've been snorting pills for 6 years now daily and i have a deviated septum from it and now i think i have a hole in my throat or a hole in my tonsils. so yes your health is at risk the pills can burn holes in any part of your body it touches including our ears i have problems with my ears too . so go seek help from an ent. even tho thats where im having problems they dont want to help me until i quit but i cant quit until they do smehting about the massive amount of pain im in.
Your posts are a couple years old. What did you end up doing? ENT is clueless and just doesn't get it. I'm having same problems only the ENT looked at me like I was an insane criminal when I told him the truth. They don't understand that the pain has to be dealt with first -- before going to detox, rehab or any kind of treatment. It's a huge physical drawback to this situation. The doctor almost got mad when I asked for relief or remedy for the pain. I felt as though I were being judged. What I've done is stupid and I'm beating myself up over it, but need to address the immediate issues of pain and move forward from there. ENT basically pushed me out the door, wished me luck, and not in a good way. I left there feeling helpless.
Actually the people at rehab will probably help you with this more than any regular doctor. Rehab nurses and doctors understand this and will help you get through it. Don't let this be your reason to not quit. Go to rehab for 30+ days and you will be a lot happier. They will help you. They have medicines etc to help with withdrawals and side effects like these. Please keep us updated.
I know first hand the dangers of snorting pills i did subs and pain meds for long time then i couldn't breath threw nose and pain in face went to doc and had ct scan had big cyst behind eye that cracked my bone that holds brian fluid back and had major infecrions threw out all sinuses and deviated septum had a horrible surgery the worsr pain i can't even explain how painful was in hospital for a month then months of recovery so please try to slow down or just eat them not goin to say quit cause ots really hard i know but the snorting will in time destroy your face and bones and maybe worse