something in my nose
I have something in the left side of my nose,and now i'm getting it on the right side also, if i stop blowing my nose so much will the swelling go down and it go back inside where it belongs?

Thanks-puddenpop

Can you give any more info? Do you have any other symptoms?
I am very stuffy,and i am always blowing my nose, I can't taste or smell and now i have something that has popped out in the left side of my nose which makes it harder to breathe and now i have one on the right side of my nose i can't breathe through my nose at all
i have had issues with my nose for the past 4 years and then 3years down the lane i noticed that i have lost my sense of smell as though that is not enough, i have a very huge booger in the left nostril and i have tried using saline solutions and also otrivin which up till now hasn't made much of a difference,please does any one have a solution to this problem i practically cant breathe at night because my nose is totally blocked and i end up using my mouth.