Ear, Nose & Throat Community
sore throat + right chest pain to right back pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

hi i recently been having chest like back pains " what i mean is that the same place it hurts in my right upper side chest it hurts on my right side upper back its like the pain is in same place back and front "  i have been getting this pain on and off for abt 4 weeks and recently for 2 days i have a sore throat , burning pain in throat and ears and goes down to stomach but no stomach pain ,swallowing is painfull , what can this be and is this something to go to the doctor abt or do i needto go to the emergency room for this .
one morething is that my two girls got colds and coughs ...i give them baby motrin to sooth them while they sleep at night ,so im guessing that the sore throat i got might be from them but what abt the chest pains ...?
its me again sore throat is gone as i thought a regular sore throat the chest pains r gone also but i still feel discomfort in my chest in different places just yeaterday i had lower belly pain i felt like it was strong cramps (period like) but no i already had my period so its not that ...
Hi, i have the same symptoms as your first post but on my left side. has anything further happened ? ( going to a dr, being diagnosed)
do either one of you have acid reflux or heartburn?
no, and it does not get worse or better when i breath. it is constant pain.