sore throat since 5 days ago thought it was strep but doctor says virus...
well truthly i had oral sex first time to a woman like 6 days ago and next day in the afternoon i develop throat symptons like really sore throat, fevers, body weakness just want to be in bed. I take tynenol , but it doesnt help i go 3 days later to the er and the doctor just said it was strep when he saw inflammed inside so im all happy yay. gives me a shot and anti-flammatory pills and the throat pain goes away slowly, by night im good and i wake up monday day 4 with intense throat pain again and i go the doctor until today to see what it is and he did a cultur with the sticks at the back of the throat and its not strep and also took some blood and he said its not mono also. hes waiting on another culture he said he will me know in 2-3 days to see if its negative or positive, but i forgot what that culture is about. so i got intense pain when i swallow liquids, talk sometimes, fever but not alot not. i'm taking motrin pills every 4-6 hours its helping a little but then pain comes back up. i search online and hear about throat herpes. im scared guys what do you think it could be that? the doctor told me that the virus should away by the end of the week. i called the girl up and ask if she is infected and she said no. i hope not. any medical advice? right now some people have told me lemon with honey, but that just makes it worse. i just got honey, an onion, some aloe the inside part and a lime and put in the blender and liquided up thats what some naturist told me today and i just tried it was nasty, but i dont know he said it takes time. any advice help please? i hope i dont have herpes.
Well I had a friend who had come and had the samething and taken some robitussin cf. It worked out for him. I just took some its working. I was able to sip on warm tea tasty and other warm liquids. I'll update.
Does anybody respond to post here? lol. this ***** i feel so lonely :(