sore throat
went to the doc about a month and 1/2 ago for sore throat, he diagnosed me with bronchitis and gave me zpak, the chest noises went away however I still have a sore throat, at times when I eat certain foods it burns, than I noticed a bump on the far back of my tongue. My tongue was milky white and felt fatty that has since gone away but I still have the sore throat and at times I feel like I'm always clearing my throat, any ideas.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to a fungal throat infection, which causes white patches. White patches are common in many throat  infections. The sore throat which you had may have contributed to it. In response to the infection the body produces soft white debris which collects in the tiny indentations in the tonsils called crypts. Repeated salt water gargles will help. Mix one teaspoon of salt in 1 cup of warm water and gargle. If your symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.