Aa
A
A
Close
sores on tongue and red throat
So i've had swollen taste buds before, but it will always be like one at a time.  But a few days ago i noticed i have about four of them in a line on the front of my tongue.  They were just slightly irritating, so i was looking at them in the mirror and i noticed that the back of my throat is pretty red and it looks like there are small bumps. Also it looks like my uvula is discolored (an almost yellowish spot).    my throat doesnt really hurt at all just a slight irritation.  I fear it may get worse.  Anyone have any ideas of the cause?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I think you should see a doctor.  The discolored uvula would bother me more that the other things.

Feel better.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1337001 tn?1276887441
Hi,

You seem to be having a granular pharyngitis by the way you have described it along with vitamin deficiency. Do you have acid regurgitation? Do you have any allergic problems like sneezing, running nose and nasal block?

Take Vitamin B- complex, avoid coffee/ tea and hot liquids for few days. Try taking plenty of warm water, fruits and vegetables. Also try taking Proton pump inhibitors (such as Esomeprazole).

Regards
OHNS2010
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources