Ear, Nose & Throat Community
sores on tongue and red throat
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sores on tongue and red throat

So i've had swollen taste buds before, but it will always be like one at a time.  But a few days ago i noticed i have about four of them in a line on the front of my tongue.  They were just slightly irritating, so i was looking at them in the mirror and i noticed that the back of my throat is pretty red and it looks like there are small bumps. Also it looks like my uvula is discolored (an almost yellowish spot).    my throat doesnt really hurt at all just a slight irritation.  I fear it may get worse.  Anyone have any ideas of the cause?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think you should see a doctor.  The discolored uvula would bother me more that the other things.

Feel better.
Blank
1337001_tn?1276887441
Hi,

You seem to be having a granular pharyngitis by the way you have described it along with vitamin deficiency. Do you have acid regurgitation? Do you have any allergic problems like sneezing, running nose and nasal block?

Take Vitamin B- complex, avoid coffee/ tea and hot liquids for few days. Try taking plenty of warm water, fruits and vegetables. Also try taking Proton pump inhibitors (such as Esomeprazole).

Regards
OHNS2010
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979