Ear, Nose & Throat Community
spitting problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

spitting problem

For the last 2 years, i have been suffering from spitting problem. I do smoke and i have problem of cold. My main problem is that i spit too much. When i am outside of the home i spit more. This problem is greatly disturbing my everyday life. Even now a days i am afraid of going outside of my home for having spitting problem. I also face spit problem when i am at home but the rate of spiting is less when i am at home. Sometimes i feel that the inner skin off my mouth has became thicker and then i drink water to refresh my mouth but it doesn't work much. I have consulted with a doctor about my diseases but the doctor said that spitting is not a disease at all. But the fact is that i m really suffering from this problem. It seems to me that i will never get rid of this problem. I am becoming depressed. Can you give any suggestion please? please note that it is normal spitting problem not cough problem
Tags: spitting