stuffed up
I am taking an antibiotic,Levaquin, for a sore throat and sinus infection.  I feel better but now my right ear is very stuffed and won't clear. I can't hear well out of that one side and if just feels 'full'.   I am wondering if the Levaquin is not working for the ear infection, if it is an ear infection.  Why doesn't this ear clear now that I have taken Levaquin for 5 days?  Should I wait some more or go back to my doctor for yet another antibiotic? confused. Thanks.
try a new one or have some blood test to see if its something else\
I know this response is a little late, but I'm curious how you made out. I also was prescribed Levaquin for the same reasons. After taking it, on the day of my last dose, I had the same problem with my right ear. This was back in January and I'm still having earaches and fullness, in both ears now. Also, tendon pain in left rotator cuff, left thumb, left quads, and right achilles. I wonder if you are feeling better now and what the outcome of your ear fullness was?