Ear, Nose & Throat Community
swollen glands right side of neck
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

swollen glands right side of neck

about one months ago I went to doctors and he said I had an upper respitory infection and swollenSwollen glandsgalnds gave me antibiotics but did not work. Went to ENTAbdomen - swollen
Abdominal tap
Adjustment disorder
Adolescent control test
Adolescent depression
Adolescent development
Adolescent pregnancy
Adolescent test or procedure preparation
Alopecia, under treatment
Alzheimer’s disease
Amenorrhea - primarydoctor and he said I had sinuses and nasalJuvenile angiofibroma
Nasal cpap
Nasal anatomy
Nasal biopsy
Nasal congestion
Nasal discharge
Nasal fracture
Nasal mucosa
Nasal mucosal biopsy
Nasal polyps
Nasal spray flu vaccinedrip, he gave me flonase. I have been taking it. But two and a half months later my glands are still swollenSwollen glands(did not get smaller or larger yet). I am just concerned about cancer. I read about HodgkinHodgkin's disease, liver involvement
Hodgkin’s lymphoma
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma's disease. I go back to the ent in a few weeks but am really stressed out about having cancer. I also started the other day with a small rash on stomach it looks more like an irritation not sure if it has anything to do with my glands swollen. I also had ear pain in the beginning but better now with the Flonase. Why would my glands stay swollen? How long does it usually take to go down? Could it be cancer? Thanks.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank