swollen glands
for the last 2 months i have being suffering from swollen and painful lymph nodes in my neck, headaches, ear pain left side, throat pain, eye pain, pain around my cheek bone. ct of the head and neck normal. all blood work normal for viral nfection. a lumbar punture was negative for meningitis. i am soooo depressed because nobody finds anything. tomorrow i am going to see an md for a biopsy in my lymph nodes of my neck, i am so scared. i need helppppppppp.
This seems to be going around.  I have been reading a lot of postings on here and many have been complaining of glands being swollen, jaw pain, jaw clicking, abdominal pain, white tongue, white areas on inside of cheek.

I am under the impression that some virus is going around and the doctors really don't have a grasp on what it is, so different docs are giving different reasons for the symptoms.  

My lymph nodes around my neck were swollen, my gland under my tongue was swollen, my glands under my armpits were hurting, but that faded but I still have a few problems going on.

Be careful with antibiotics.  If a doc gives you a script for antibiotics, make sure you eat a lot of natural yogurt with live cultures.  This helps keep a balance of bacteria and fungus in your mouth and digestive system and keeps you from getting THRUSH.  

Good luck.