swollen lymph nodes
For the last 8 years i have had a swollen lymph node on the side of my face near my ear.I have been to my dr so many times with really bad ear aches and sore throat and i get told to not worry it will go down when its ready ....but it hurts enough to stop me eating for days at a time or to wake me in the middle of the night.I also went to a naturpath and he told me it might be my diet.I have tried every thing i possibly can and still nothing the pain is really bad some days other days nothing .can i have surgery or something to get rid of that one certain node?prob not hey.....just hoping for some kind of relief can any-one help me........PLEASE
You have been given antibiotics in the past and you took them all as directed?  Have you been tested for food allergies?  It wouldn't hurt to stop using dairy and see if that helps, but it is not normal to have that much pain to go on for so long.