swollen soft palate in the mouth
i have a swollen soft palate for almost 5 months now, first it is itchy then i noticed there is a lump in it, a white lump in the roof of my mouth and later found out it is in the soft palate IT IS NOT PAINFUL., i have been to 3 ENT doctors, the 1st ENT told me it is only allergy and give me anti-allergy, since it did not disappear i went to another Head and NEck surgeon, she told me it a mouth sores (aphtous ulcer) give me an anti-inflammatory medicine but did not go, I went back to her and asked her why it is still not gone, she answered i have nothing to worry this is not serious and if this bothers me she had to burn this(i dont know whats the term) Then I went again to another ENT, he told me it is only mouth sores and give me a CARBENOXOLONE Sodium but it is not gone. now almost 2 months i was not able to go to doctor because i dont have money to pay. and this lumps keeps bothering me.
i am 26yrs old female, never smoke and drink but i have some dental problem.
i also have GERD, mitral valve prolapse and anxiety disorder.
PLEASE, DO I HAVE TO WORRY?
IT GIVES ME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS NOW....
ANYONE HAS THE SAME SITUATION LIKE ME?