swollen throat and canker after taking fluticasone propionate
I was prescribed fluticasone propionate for symptoms of a sinus infection.  after taking the 2 metered sprays for 3 days, I developed a painful swollen throat, earache and canker sore on my toung.  I continued the sprays for two more days before stopping the sprays.  it's been 3 days since I've stopped but the side effects have not diminished at all.  

how long should it take for these side effect symtoms to go way.  should I seek treatment?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to a fungal throat infection, which is candidiasis. It is usually caused by candida albicans, which is a fungal infection. They can occur as a consequence to steroid inhalers which are known to promote their growth. Your will needs to consult  a doctor for proper assessment. In the meantime you can try warm salt water gargles and betadine mouthwashes.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.