tenderness below ears
Hello, for the past few days I've been been real tender below my ears. Plus my right ear feels a little clogged up. I've tried popping my ears but my right ear refuses to pop. I was on anitibiotics for Bronchitis and a day after I started taking it my ear started acting up. I was on a antibitiotic called Zithromax. I have heard that it can cause some problems with your ears. I was wondering if this is whats causing the problem? Or maybe it's the beginning of an ear infection? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I haven't been to a doctor yet because I have no clue if this will get better on its own or not. Thanks in advance to all who answer :)
I would like to offer whatever help or suggestion I can since no one else has. No one has replied to my post either. Anyway, I had painful ears and clogged ears and had a ct scan and I was diagnosed with mastoiditis which is an infection that has spread to the bone behind your ear. It is a serious infection and sometimes difficult to treat so I would ask your doctor can he please order you a ct scan. Hope everything works out for the best.

Breemarie might be right here.  I've had otitis most my life, and as a result I've got completely clogged mastoid cells, which makes my area around/below my ear tender.   I would also advice the CT to see if your mastoid bone is affected, which can be very serious.