Ear, Nose & Throat Community
thick mucus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

thick mucus

I am 19 and about a year ago after taking some treatment for vaginal yeast infection, I got a white tounge and thick, sticky saliva. I wake up everyday with uncomfortably bad breath. My vaginal secreation is also thick and can look withish at times, it does not necessarily smell bad but it has an odd smell. The lubricant that comes from my vagina during sexual arousal is also sticky and whitish, looks alot like my saliva. I have gone to doctors and no one seems to know what I have. All STD tests are negative. Please help me. Thank you.
Tags: white tongue, thick vaginal mucus, thick
Have you been to your Gynecologist and an ENTdoc?  Have they taken cultures? Perhaps you have Candida's from the antibiotics.  I'd have them check and try drinking some cranberry juice and try probiotics.