throat cancer?
please help me...I am very worried. im a healthy male...35...dont smoke...drink occassionally...have had a sore throat on right side for over 2 weeks. mild to moderate pain....worse in the morning, and if dry, cold drinks seems to help. Been to doctor...he said dont worry...gave me antihistamines said there was slight drainage....but has not gone away. Now Im starting to get hoarse, and still persistent pain. Only on right side...feels like its below where my tonsils are...and if I touch it from the outside of my neck...pretty tender. No inflamation of lymphs...and no other symptom. When i research it...looks like throat cancer.

can you please shed some light...Im really worried...thank you!
i've been experiencing symptoms and i too have general symptoms of throat cancer. i'm in deep stress, cant think etc.

Have prayer and stop googling symptoms for it will make it your anxiety worse.
No need to jump right to cancer - there are plenty other maladies that can be causing the symptoms. Try acid reflux for one. If you sleep flat and mostly on your right side, that could easily be it. You might try sleeping with your mattress angled up some so your head and upper body are elevated.

Sounds familiar, back in may of  2007 I got a soar throat on one side, mine also was tender to the touch from outside.  My son and husband had been sick also having a sore throat so I thought nothing of it and assumed I to had cought their cold.  My sore throat turned into me going hoarse.  Long story short ,  for 2 mo. I lost my voice.  I went to ENT was told I had the beginning signs of Throat cancer. I was a smoker.  I  was given a choice to either quit smoking  and hope that we were early enough to have caught it, and hope that my throat repairs itself, or end up with throat cancer and all that goes with it.  I quit smoking.   My following check ups have been all good.  I  am LUCKY, because I  didnt wait,  I have lost to many friends and family to cancer, (on my husbands side even non smokers).  So please dont wait, get to a Doctor.  I may not be here today if I didnt Jump to it.   Life is to precious dont ever wait to see what happens.  Get to a Doctor.