tonsil stones
I have, what i have just recently found out, tonsil stones for a good 18 years now.I have been to ENT and Respiratory clinics and they have not been able to detect what i have.I have also fought with my Doctor relentlessly over this issue.

How easy is it to get a tonsillectomy for tonsil stones ?, i have done everything possible from salt water to antibiotics, to hundreds of other stuff.I would like to get my tonsils removed, i have heard of the horror stories and quite frankly this does not bother me. I would do anything to get rid of these things. I know that if i ask my Doctor he will tell me what he usualyy tells me, which is basically live with it.Obviously he has not been through what we have been through because i am sure if the shoe was on his foot he would not be so flippant about the issue.I've got to a point where i am extremely frustrated at having to look at peoples reactions everytime i open my mouth.

i would appreciate any feedback on how i can get these thing out and gone for good.
I totally agree with you about wanting to remove the tonsils it would make life so much easier.  I just figured out what this stupid thing in the back of my throat was.  I have been dealing with this thing for years and I am 27 yrs. old and it seems like its not getting any better.  I have gone to the doctor and they tell me the same thing, "Just deal with it."  Well, how they deal with it and lets see how quickly their buddies will cut their tonsils out for them.