Ear, Nose & Throat Community
tonsil stones
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tonsil stones

I have, what i have just recently found out, tonsil stones for a good 18 years now.I have been to ENT and Respiratory clinics and they have not been able to detect what i have.I have also fought with my Doctor relentlessly over this issue.

How easy is it to get a tonsillectomy for tonsil stones ?, i have done everything possible from salt water to antibiotics, to hundreds of other stuff.I would like to get my tonsils removed, i have heard of the horror stories and quite frankly this does not bother me. I would do anything to get rid of these things. I know that if i ask my Doctor he will tell me what he usualyy tells me, which is basically live with it.Obviously he has not been through what we have been through because i am sure if the shoe was on his foot he would not be so flippant about the issue.I've got to a point where i am extremely frustrated at having to look at peoples reactions everytime i open my mouth.

i would appreciate any feedback on how i can get these thing out and gone for good.