tonsillitis from chlamydia..possible?
i had chlamydia and took medication...i have not been tested to see if it was effective yet but i noticed i had very swollen tonsils with little holes in them..can i get tonsillitis from performing oral sex on an infected person? also i snore very loudly sometimes even when i am awake i find myself snoring..i am not overweight and in good health..i do not know how long i have had the enlarge tonsils but they cause me no pain or any other discomfort other than snoring..
hi,did you had throat culture?.Chlamydia infections can be treated with azithromycin,doxycyclin or clarithromycin.Please try iodine gargles,antibiotics along with anti inflammatory drugs for treatment of tonsillitis.

Do you get pus discharge from tonsils?Any history of fever with chills?
okay I have a similar situation, but mine was oral and vaginal both unprotected stupid I know. I have tested for all stds and HIV about 13 times and out to 16 weeks. HIV specialist says there is no way and get it out of my head. but the glands in my throat have been swollen (pea sized) for about 3 months now, the back of my throat very red and tonsils seem enlarged . 4 weeks after I had white spots on my tonsils, low grade fever 99.5- 100.4 it was off and on. alittle chills no much, sore throat and cough. negitve strep and mono test . this just sucks. I odnt have anymore white spots although I use to get the for about 2-3 months off and on not severe just one or two pus pockets would pop up for a while and eventually go away. no I just have nasuea, swollen glands(is pea sized swollen????)  any recommandations would be great I have been to tons of docs, and no answer please any suggestions on what it could be or things that I could look into. thank you
i have not been to the dr. but there is no pus and no real sign of infection other than enlarged tonsils..ive had strep n the past..could if be that they swelled up but never fully went back down to size? they are big and have little dents in them kind of like swizz cheese with no pain
same here , with the dents in the tonsils but no more pus as well, I also get little red spots that come and go on the inside of my cheeks, they will be there for a day or so and then go away
hi,chronic tonsil infections and enlarged tonsils can lead to a condition called chronic cryptic tonsillitis. The tonsils contain many small pockets and infoldings called crypts, which can trap small food particles and other debris.

Relax,if tonsils are not congested and you are not experiencing fever,all is fine.

Bye and take care!
wellcome to the club
I dont have a fever, but my body temp is alittle lower than normal. its been staying around 97.0 now it always use to be 98.6. any worry there? also I get headaches more frequent and seems like alot more intestional gas?  any comment would be great!
hi,did you ever had thyroid function tests?.If no,please get it done.Headaches and hypothermia are related with hypothyroidism.
I did have my thyroid stimulating hormone checked , doctor says it is normal! is 10 weeks post ex. to early for HEP B test ? that was when I had that one done! I had HIV tests done out to 15 weeks. doctors think I am crazy for still wanting HIV test most wont even give me one anymore.