tooth like (spur) growth on lower jaw bone causing infection
For some time now I have been getting infections in my mouth/nose/eyes and brown substance stain on my teeth.This has on occasion been accompanied by a sore throat.After putting my finger down my throat to administer a ulcer treatment SM33, I discovered a hard tooth like growth on my lower jaw bone with a flap of skin over it and was infected and smelled.Since the discovery I now administer daily an ulcer treatment of SM 33 and a diluted H2o2 solutuion.The infection has abated and the mouth infections eye infections and lip infections have abated.However I must continue daily to treat the area in my throat to prevent infection.I wonder whether there is a surgery that could take out the bobe like growth so as to permanently illuminate the problem.Has anyone got any ideas or experienced a similar problem?