Ear, Nose & Throat Community
very small splinter in back of mouth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

very small splinter in back of mouth

not sure if this is the right forum to be asking this, but here goes...

The other night I noticed I had a splinter in my finger. after trying a piece of tape and not being able to find a pair of tweezers, I decided to use my teeth. I got it out of there, only to notice 15 minutes later I noticed what appears to be the splinter in the back of my mouth. Now, its not hurting or anything, but it is annoying. Is there any possible way the splinter will work its way out or should I consider a visit to the doctor to get it removed (something I'd like to avoid.)?
i recently got a splinter on my upper jaw, lower jaw, and tongue while eating a cacti fruit...not sure how to remove it but your body naturally removes splinters.  
Avatar n tn
Really do you think so because I feel splinters through my hole throat well at least on each side its been three weeks and they hurt I also gag from them??? I had pieces of a toothpick splinter off it feels so gross...