Ear, Nose & Throat Community
why do i have clear fluid come from my ears and a runny nose?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

i've had the inside of my ears become wet w. clear fluid since i can remember about 8 years ago, but it may or may not be exact that when...anyways, it doesnt bother me, it aalso smells like vingar and itches when its wet until i get the water out then its fine. it happens at night while i sleep, if i wake up in the middle of the night or in the moaring its always wet. after i dry my ears, it normally stays dry the whole day. i just wana know if this could be something serious, i want to know the cause. I also have a running nose that isnt constant, it goes on and off thru the day, but it happenes everyday. the past 2 months it has been running morer than it would normally, in the past it wouldnt run everyday, but it would sometimes run when i wasnt sick. im not sick now that im awar of, these are my only symptoms. my nose isnt running alot, it hasnt ran yet today witch is very suprizing, but the past 2 monthes its been running everyday and haveing to use many kleenexs thru out the day, sometimes up to about 20 kleenexs in just one short running that last about 3 mins. otherwise it will just run out of no where and ill have to get a kleenex. do you kno why this happened? i tried to look it up before i asked here, but i had a hard time finding anything helpful for me, thanks alot!
I have the same probmlem and i have no idea what is wrong. Its horible :(