Ear, Nose and Throat Expert Forum
Abnormal Growth on my Right cheak!?

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Abnormal Growth on my Right cheak!?

The other day I discovered an abnormal growth on the inside of my mouth on the right cheek. It doesn't hurt and I didn't even feel it, until I saw it while brushing my teeth. it is protrudes enough that i can move it around with my tongue.

Should I be concerned?
Any suggestions on what it might be?
Without a complete exam it is difficult to suggest what it could be.  In general, it could be anything from inflammation, a cyst, swelling of the opening of the parotid duct, a localized infection, a papilloma, a granuloma, or a tumor.  Getting it examined by a physician would be prudent.  Good luck.