Blood lumps coming from mouth regurally
For a year now I have been getting small blood lumps about the size and shape of teardrops coming from my mouth they are usually solid until you touch them then they pop.This has not worried me until recently I awoke one morning with a mouth full of blood and a huge lump of blood in my mouth,quite dangerous as I suppose i could choke
This has happened twice now. It has nothing to do with my teeth as i have never had any removed and dental checkups have all said I have nothing that would cause this
Any ideas what this is or what I should do?
You need to be seen by a physician as soon as possible.  Bleeding from your nose to various locations in your throat can lead to blood emanating from your mouth.  The biggest worry is having a lesion or tumor that may be leading to this problem.  Other possibilities are bleeding disorders, trauma, mucosal irritation, tonsillar bleeding, and the effects of anticlotting medication.  
Also, other sources could be from lung or gi tract.  
A related discussion, blood clots from mouth was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.