Ear, Nose and Throat Expert Forum
Deviated septum etc
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Deviated septum etc

Hello, thanks for taking my question. I'm sure as a doctor your time is quite limited, but is there any way you could take a peek at the webpage I made with my MRI images?  (The coronal slices begain about halfway down the page):

http://robsaysrelax.googlepages.com/home

I set that page up to document my supra orbital tumor (I'm sure you can see that clearly), but I'm also told I had a deviated septum and inflammation, and that this is causing my nose to feel blocked & may also be contributing in part or all to my continuious headache issue (a dull, relentless frontal headache x 3 years).    So, I'm wondering if you see anything out of the ordinary there,,and I presume the Coronal images are the best view and they begin about halfway down.   Do you see anything unusual that I could point out to my doctor ?

Thanks for your time,  Rob.