Ear, Nose and Throat Expert Forum
Sore throat, horrible migraines, stiff neck
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sore throat, horrible migraines, stiff neck

Hello all!

I am hoping someone can help me here. For the past few days I have had a nonstop throbbing headache, mostly on my right side from the middle down through my ear through my neck. I also have a sore throat and a stiff neck on the same side of the headache. I have no insurance and last time I went to a clinic it ended up costing me an arm and a leg and I have no money for that right now. Could it be an infection? cancer? strep throat? what's the most logical answer at this point. I have no fever, no vomiting, no muscle pain, no dizziness/vertigo, no vision problems. I am 22, a mommy to a 7 month old, 120 Lbs 5'3. There is a history of throat/brain/other cancer in my family, but most were caused by smoking and I do not smoke. Thanks.